mady-gio-black-cock

Mady Gio teases again hardcore. An update on the Miss BoobsRealm 23 Qualifying featuring Lolosavo and a reminder that Best of Miss BoobsRealm starts next Monday.

This past Monday the Miss BoobsRealm Content Finals started and will crown the Miss BoobsRealm from the girls that have worked for our site. The winner will qualify to the Best of Miss BoobsRealm which will feature All Past Miss BoobsRealm winners and the Best Girls of each year, which for one reason or another did not get the win in the contest. I have placed Angie Faith as the best busty girl of 2023, but this is not my personal opinion. It was based on comments and messages. So now Angie will compete in the big leagues.

YearMiss BoobsRealm WinnerBest Busty Girl of the Year according to BoobsRealm
2010Merilyn SakovaMerilyn Sakova
2011No contestHitomi Tanaka
2012No contestSiri
2013Antonella KahlloSha Rizel
2014Antonella KahlloLucie Wilde
2015Samanta LilySamanta Lily
2016Tessa FowlerBeth Liliy
2017Angela WhiteAngela White
2018Tessa FowlerStacey Vandenberg
2019Tessa FowlerGabbie Carter
2020Tessa FowlerTessa Fowler
2021ToukiTouki
2022Mady GioMady Gio
2023TBDAngie Faith (temporary)

The Groups Are going to be the following:

Group AGroup BGroup CGroup DGroup E
Merilyn Sakova (MBR 10)Antonella Kahllo (MBR 13,14)Samanta Lily (MBR 15)Beth Lily (Best Girl 2016)Angela White (MBR 17)
Asiri Stone (MBR Camgirl)Lucie Wilde (Best Girl 2014)Tessa Fowler (MBR 16,18,19,20)Touki (MBR 21)Yulia Nova (Best Girl Prior 2009)
Siri (Best Girl 2012)Mady Gio (MBR 2022)Hitomi Tanaka (Best Girl 2011)Sha Rizel (Best Girl 2013)Stacey Vandenberg (Best Girl 2018)
Ala Passtel (MBR Unnoficial Legend)Gabbie Carter (Best Girl 2019)Yonia (2022 fan voting)Angie Faith (Honorary addition)MISS BOOBSREALM CONTENT WINNER

BoobsRealm Onlyfans

sha rizel shower boobsrealm

Time to go to Lolosavo who could have been the best busty girl of 2021 should she had not gotten the breast reduction. As she is active in 2023, she has been entered despite the vocal complains by many fans. However, Lolosavo has won already her group by a landslide. Does it mean that fans still like her despite the BR. Or does it mean that they have voted due to Nostalgia, thus to avoid nostalgia the main Miss BoobsRealm requires the interference of a Committee? Just food for thought.

Nostalgia misconstrue our memories.

lolosavo

The main event of the day. Mady Gio teases and teases the upcoming hardcore. I do not want to spoil anything, but while I encourage you to go buy her content, as it is my duty here when promoting a girl. I do not thnk she will deserve the MBR23. While she is doing what we always wanted her to do, the execution has gotten her negative reactions. Despite of what many of you may think or bitch about, she has been getting X-pac heat ( a wrestling reference) Should Yonia be active in 2023 -and as much as in 2022- she would have been the rightfully MBR23; however,  timing is everything. Just ask Lucie Wilde about MR2014.

While I wish Mady the best and that she can make the most out of this and save her money, just as I predicted this, I just hope  she is not been taken advantage of by a guy who could be using her money and fucking her in a regular basis. Yes, there is no way those photos exist and there is no full hardcore. She is just milking it step by step.

I really hope to be wrong, but I have been in touch with several girls who make the same mistake. They meet a BBC who takes their money and has sex with them “as a business” then the girl pays for clothes, housing etc and then the guy leaves. Girl gets depressed and then regrets the whole thing and tries to take down all the content blaming everyone in the world for having purchased it.

https://onlyfans.com/madygiofficial

By Boobsrealm

Big Boobs Lover. twitter: @Boobsrealm_Vip Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/boobsrealm__com/ My top 10 favorites of all time: Katerina Hartlova, Merilyn Sakova, Lucie Wilde, Jenna Doll, Christy Marks, Tanya Song, Beth Lily, Karina Hart, Wendi White and Faith Nelson

2.8 6 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
24 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Titman
11 months ago

Solid analysis. I wonder if the lack of production values/quality is going to bite her on this. Seems to me one can get away with self-shooting nudes to some extent. However, with HC, I would guess that most viewers are accustomed to and expect a certain level of quality which is not easily met by amateurs doing their own shoot. That’s separate and apart from the fact that these OF videos tend to be measured in seconds, not minutes. Ultimately it seems like there’s some risk of going HC and “breaking the trance” that the paying simps are in by… Read more »

Mark
11 months ago

I’m sure if Maddy was working with you, you would be fine with a low grade fuck.

Mark
11 months ago
Reply to  Boobsrealm

She’s dirty and she likes it.

Axxel
11 months ago

I’ll go with My princess Touki want her to win my teen babe😘

Artie
11 months ago

Greeeat, more “teasing” with Dwayne Johnson here…

How long will she keep this up?

Potato
11 months ago

Touki did a blownob. It didnt break the trance. Lucie wylde did hc and we still talk about her. Viola bailey videos are still.most dl on tube. Face it peple had enough of mady teasing she is milking her fans.actually angiefaith the best this year until now. But year long 6 months left. So everything can can change. People are pissed for onlyfan shitty expensive content the bouble will explode soon. The only fan girls will not gain as money as before in near future

Mark
11 months ago
Reply to  Boobsrealm

Is this competition who has the best tits or who has the most active tits or who has the highest quality pics of her tits? In 2023 Tessa is still the perfect combination, with Yonia a close 2nd. Lolosavo can post 1 million pics, it doesn’t change the facts with our own eyes. Supple, suckable natural tits on a slim and sexy body with a beautiful face, that is the criteria that matters.

Last edited 11 months ago by Mark
Mark
11 months ago
Reply to  Boobsrealm

Then the winner is Angela White as when I ask friends, co-workers and members of the public she is the only one they know. Touki, Maddy and all these others are absolutely no-one to the general public. Angela has 9.7m followers on Instagram, she is the only one making a global impact. The basement pervs here who go on about Angie Faith know absolutely nothing.

BustyFan
11 months ago
Reply to  Boobsrealm

Every porn dude knows who Lucie is. If he doesn’t, he just doesn’t care about their names. That’s my personal observation.

scooter
11 months ago
Reply to  Mark

angela is not model i search for. after many years she is no excitement for me. i ejnoy much the new models and what they potential will be. skinny and large tits is what is enjoying for me. but that is just for me, yes. no global impact is not my concern.

Waldo
11 months ago
Reply to  Mark

Well said. I agree.

Kyonyuu Lover
11 months ago

i know im the minority by having this opinion, but all the teases didnt “build up hype”, on the contrary it had the exact opposite effect, either tease for just a couple of weeks or dont tease at all.
regarding to MBR2023, my pick is Angie Faith, there’s still half a year left (give or take) and someone else might really knock it out of the park in that time, but for now Angie is the best one of this year.

titfuckaddict
11 months ago

The only thing that is going to explode in the next year or two is Mady Gio’s weight. She’s a fat girl just waiting to happen. I reckon she’s gonna end up the size of a house.

Billy Clinton
11 months ago
Reply to  titfuckaddict

Might happen sooner than you think. She has been giving hints on IG that she is pregnant. Guess we will have to wait and see who the father is but she will definately grow.

Billy Clinton
11 months ago
Reply to  Boobsrealm

99% chance 1% little Eddie Munster.

24
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x